On the Courses tab, users will see both the Active and Completed sections. Any academic offering that is active for the student will display in the Active section and any academic offering that the user has completed will display in the Completed section.
To move an academic offering to the Completed section for a user:
- From within Salesforce, click the Academic Offerings tab. If you do not have an Academic Offerings tab, click the + tab and then click the Academic Offerings link. The Academic Offerings Home page is displayed.
- Select the Academic Offering record that you would like to set complete for the user.
- In the Academic Plans related list, open the Academic Plan related to the user that you would like to set to complete.
- On the Academic Plan page, click the Edit button.
- Click the Academic Status field and select the "Completed" value.
- Click the Save button.