There may come a time when a student is unable to submit an assignment themselves or the student submits their work outside of the Motivis LRM. As an an instructor, you have the ability to submit submission assignments (both points-based and competency-based) on behalf of students. You can do so by:
- Click the Courses tab and select the course where the assignment is assigned.
- Click the Assignments sub-tab.
- Click on the Assignment you wish to submit on behalf of the student.
- Click on the student you wish to submit on the behalf on.
- Click the Submit On Behalf Of Student button.
- Either upload a link or file.
- Optionally include any relevant comments.
- Check the I am submitting this evidence on behalf of (Student Name) checkbox.
- Click the Submit button.