As a member of the Community, you have the ability to create community events.
To create an event:
- From the Events page, click the Create button. An edit page will display.
- Choose a name for the even and enter the name in the Name field.
- Decide whether you wish the event to be public by utilizing the Public checkbox.
Note: Setting an event to public allows all members of the community to follow the event from the Events page.
Caution: Events that are not public will only display on the Events tab of the related Group page. Remember to select a group in the Group field if the event is not public. Only members of this group will be able to follow the event.
- Select a Start and End time for your event.
- Enter a description in the Description text box explaining what the even entails.
- Choose to add the event to any relevant groups and tags.
- Enter location and contact information in the respective sections.
- Click the Save button.