Themes and tags provide you with a way to categorize interests and resources. If desired, you can use the sample records provided in Sample Themes and Tags.
To create tags:
- From within Salesforce, click the Community Tags tab. If you do not have an Community Tags tab, click the + tab and then click the Community Tags link. The Community Tags Home page is displayed.
- Click the Community Tags tab. The Community Tags screen is displayed.
- Click the New button. The New Community Tag screen is displayed.
- Type a name for the theme in the Community Tag Name field.
Note: Tag names have a limit of 80 characters and only the first 33 characters will display. It is recommended that institutions select tag names that are 32 or less characters in length.
Enter the parent community theme in the Community Theme field.
- Utilize the Community Tag Legacy ID field when importing records from a legacy system.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.