Themes provide you with a way to categorize community tags. If desired, you can use the sample records provided in Sample Themes and Tags.
To create themes:
- From within Salesforce, click the Community Themes tab. If you do not have an Community Themes tab, click the + tab and then click the Community Themes link. The Community Themes Home page is displayed.
- Click the Community Themes tab. The Community Themes screen is displayed.
- Click the New button. The New Community Theme screen is displayed.
- Type a name for the theme in the Community Theme Name field.
Note: Tag names have a limit of 80 characters and only the first 33 characters will display. It is recommended that institutions select tag names that are 32 or less characters in length.
Click the Theme Type field and select an option from the list:
- Interest—Is visible to all users in the Community.
- Resource—Can only be used to tag Resources.
- System—Internal tags only and are not visible to users except for administrators.
- In the Theme Unique ID field, enter a unique value, if desired. This field is not required.
Note: We recommend entering the Theme Name in this field.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.