By default, you land on the Courses tab after clicking on the My Progress link. The Courses tab displays:
- A horizontal progress bar, indicating the percentage of completed courses in the program.
- Course tiles grouped by active (in progress) and completed status. Each tile displays a radial dial indicating the percentage of completed assignments in the course. Click a course title to view the course details.
You can expand a course tile by clicking the icon to view:
- Assignments associated with the course. Click an assignment title to view the assignment details.
- Completed assignments (denoted by colored dot).
- Incomplete assignments (denoted by gray dot).
Note: Configuration of the progress bar may be different for each school.