From the Progress tab on the Course page you can view the competencies addressed within a given course, as well as your progress within each competency by individual performance indicators.
For each competency associated with a course, you can see the number of performance indicators mastered out of the total number of performance indicators. You can click the down arrow next to a competency to view the following information:
Each related performance indicator statement, along with a status:
- Mastery—You have achieved a “pivotal” level for the performance indicator.
- In Progress—You have submitted work for at least one course assignment that targets the performance indicator, but have not achieved a “pivotal” level.
- Inactive—You have not submitted work for any course assignment that targets the performance indicator.
Your proficiency level for each performance indicator.
- This information is set when your instructor evaluates your submissions.
- Performance Levels differ amongst institutions.