As a curriculum designer, you are able to add new curriculum to the LRM. From the Curriculum drop-down in the left-hand navigation menu you can:
- View the Assignment Library, which lists all available assignments.
- Create new assignments.
- View existing and create new competencies (including linked performance indicators and criteria).
- View existing and create new resources.
- View and modify programs.
Logic built into the LRM triggers creation of new records and workflows as a result of taking certain actions, making the order of actions important. When creating curriculum, the best practice is to follow the following steps:
- Set default performance scale (set up by your system administrator)
- Create competency statement (educator)
- Create performance indicator (educator)
- Create criteria (educator)