How your instructor evaluates an assignment will depend on whether it is a submission or discussion assignment.
Submission Assignment Evaluations
When you navigate to a point based submission-type assignment that has been evaluated, the assignment is always set to "Completed". When you navigate to a competency based submission-type assignment that has been evaluated, what you see in the assignment header will depend on your evaluation:
- If you have reached a proficient level on all evaluation criteria, the assignment is complete and your status is updated to “Completed”.
- If you have not reached a proficient level on all evaluation criteria, you must resubmit. Your status is updated to “Not Yet” and you will see the Submit Assignment button in the Submission History section of the Assignment Details tab.
- Once you resubmit, your status is updated to “Resubmitted” and the Submit Assignment button is removed.
To view your evaluation, scroll down to the Evaluation Criteria section of the page. Clicking on a criterion will expand it to display all proficiency levels, so you can see which level your instructor selected. If you have reached a proficient level, the dot next to the criterion and level will be a primary color; otherwise, the dot will be gray.
Note: You can also view each submission’s evaluation from the My Submissions tab on an Assignment Details page.
To view comments your instructor included with the evaluation:
- Click the Feed. This tab displays comments included with all evaluations for all submissions for this assignment, as well as questions between you and your instructor.
- Click the My Submissions tab, select a submission, and view the Comments The Comments column displays only comments included with the selected submission.
Be sure to check out walkthrough video below.