Motivis Learning Community's home page is configurable to reflect a school’s branding, news and photos.
Once a user has completed the registration process, their Motivis Learning Community Home Page is displayed.
The Menu Bar displays the following :
- Customizable logo and color
- Home - The Home link displays the user's Home page.
- Groups - The Groups link displays a page which shows: All Groups, My Groups, Suggested Groups
- Events - The Events link displays a page which shows: All Events, My Events, Group Events
- Discover - The Discover link displays a dropdown with two choices:
- Community Members (to browse or search for community members)
- Interests and Topics (to search for content of interest to the user)
- Resources - The Resources link displays a list of Resources
- Links - The "Links" option displays a list of external links that may be of interest to the user
- Envelope icon - links the user to their direct messages
- Bell icon - links the user to their notifications
- Search icon - will display a Search box, which allows the user to search throughout the Community for specific information
- Dropdown arrow next to your profile picture will display links to the following:
- My Profile (Feed, Profile Information, Followers, community members who follow you, Bookmarked Posts)
- Account Settings (General Settings, Notification settings, Digest settings, Interests)
- Help (if enabled, will allow the user to submit a case to a system administrator)
- Sign Out
Alert notifications from the institution will be displayed in a red box at the top of the page. This text can only be added/changed/removed by Super Users or System Administrators
- The Feed displays a scrollable list of your most recent Chatter posts.
- Displays upcoming Events you are following or Events for Groups the user is a member of
- Displays featured news items. The same news stories are displayed for all Community members. News stories are only displayed for a certain amount of time and then are removed or replaced with other new stories.
- Note: Only users withe the Unity Super User permission set or system administrators can create news stories to post to the Home page.
Twitter Feed: (if enabled):
- Pulls in the Twitter feed for your institution