You can view existing assignments in the Assignment Library by selecting “Assignment Library” from the Curriculum drop-down in the left-hand navigation menu.
From this view you will see assignments which can be filtered by:
- Draft—Assignments that are not yet published and therefore cannot be selected for a course.
- Published—Assignments that are available to include in a course.
- Submission—An assignment that requires student submission of work.
- Discussion—An assignment that requires student participation with peers in a public group discussion.
- Quiz—An assignment that requires student to answer a list of questions.
You can search for a specific assignment using the search bar at the top of the Assignment Library. Consider your naming convention to make searching easier.
You can click the ellipses in the furthest right column to preview, duplicate, or delete assignment.